23 December 2012

Yesterday's fun.....

Yesterday the hubs and I took the kids to our local museum. It's a small one but we have a yr pass to it, every Saturday they have kids corner where the kids get to do some kind of craft. We also have 3 replicas of Christopher Columbus ships, and you get to take a tour. The kids and I have taken the tour before but the hubs hasn't so we did that too. So the kids did their craft where they made a Santa wall hanging out of construction paper cotton and glitter. Then we walked over to the Big Bugs to look at those again then we walked over to the kids section so they could play for a little bit and then we took the tour of the ships. It was a good time and we enjoyed being out. Then we came home for alittle bit and then the kids wanted to go to the Chinese buffet place for dinner (my daughter loves the bananas with the red sauce rice and green beans and my son likes their pizza and rolls). After we splurged and stuffed our selves then we went to lowes and the hubs bought bricks to do something in our backyard (I think he is gonna do it today) so here is some pics from our day yesterday (I know I should have posted it yesterday but I got went to Joann's I'm gonna make my daughter new curtains for her room and I got lazy on the couch watching the hubs play Xbox lol)



















No comments:

Post a Comment