26 December 2012

Hope everyone had good Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. While I have not been posting I have been spending the holiday time with my family and making stuff. I did some stuff in my daughters room. She LOVES the smurfs (mostly smurfette) so I found some fabric at Walmart that's pink and covered in smurfette so I got 4 yards of that and a yard and a half of some plain pink (close to the same pink as the one with smurfette) 2 yards for the curtains 1 1/2 of both fabrics for the blanket and 1/2 for a pillow case you can see the pics below...
Our Christmas was great the kids made out like little bandits of course lol I am very happy with everything my hubby and kids got me I am right now enjoying season 6 of Ncis (I was missing that one and season 9) I also got my much needed season 7 of The Closer :) the hubs went back to work today :( and my stepson was supposed to fly into today but cause of weather he couldn't so he will now be arriving tomorrow. And I am also working on making myself a new purse out of my totally awesome pirate fabric (I love pirata) I will post pics of that when I am done :)





No comments:

Post a Comment