14 December 2012

Sad today

Well tonight will not be some mundane post of the little things that happen in my day. Today I am very sadden by the news that happened in Ct. what a sad day to hear that someone sick individual (I mean he had to be sick to that) could (shoot anyone at all) but most sadly a elementary school and kill 20 children and 6 adults. Today more so then everyday I am thankful and blessed to have my children, I can not imagine the pain and heartache those parents are going through, my heart breaks for them. I know there is a reason for everything god does, but I can not for life of me see any reason god would have for this. The only thing I can hope for is that god comforts those who most certainly need him. I know those families are receiving the prayers of everyone. I hope you all have hugged your children and and given them extra love. Remember folks never take anyone or anything for granted. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment