05 March 2012

Friday 02 March 2011, after not being out for awhile I wanted to go out......wasn't really sure where I wanted to go and I had to take my 4 yr old daughter with me so I knew it was going to be pretty mild, I did put batteries in my daughters "kids camera" I thought she might have fun if she could take pictures too....I went to NC (again) but I went to a different part alittle closer to my house then last time but I was not real familiar with where I was going....I did alot of driving and not a lot of "finding" (that happens alot) I took a wrong turn (looking at my gps) and looked up I found a building I liked and across the street from that was a cool building I know at one time it was occupied (not really confident that it still isn't) but I liked the look of it :) I even got a picture of my daughter taking a picture (she is taking a pic of the stairs not the building...lol)



all in all it was a fun time out, I just wish I could have found more things to see that day.....until the next adventure....happy shooting :)

1 comment: